Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Sr. System Administrator (Windows) in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Windows system administration tasks
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required
- Ability to build out racks and servers
Active Secret clearance required.
High school diploma required. Bachelors degree desired.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.