Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and test Financial web application/report solutions using Oracle Forms and APEX.
- Create/execute, maintain, and troubleshoot SQL and PL/SQL scripts for customer data calls and for month/year-end processes.
- Support the re-engineering and modernization of legacy Oracle Forms applications utilizing modern technologies including C# .NET in a continuous integration/continuous deployment environment utilizing Docker containers.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10 years designing, developing, and maintaining web-based software solutions using Oracle Forms and/or APEX required.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL required.
- SQL Loader experience required.
- Experience developing with C# using .NET frameworks desired.
- Unix scripting creation and/or maintenance preferred.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.