Denison Landscaping, Inc. is a full service landscaping company that is family owned and has been in operation for more than 45 years. We serve the Mid-Atlantic in addition to offices in Delaware and Pennsylvania. We currently have an opening for a "Handyman" to work within our Facilities Maintenance Department at our Fort Washington, Maryland location.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Perform various types of renovations on properties
- Maintain general upkeep, i.e. painting, assemble furniture, installing appliances, etc.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Pick up materials at local stores for use as needed to complete job assignments
- Maintain a sense of urgency in job completion
- Maintain concise records of purchases, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Obtain and Manage Purchase Orders
- Work as assigned in snow removal
- All other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years as a "Handyman". Must be well organized, timely. Must provide a current driving record from MVA showing a clean driving record.
Denison offers excellent benefits, 401k and Paid weekly
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
|Wage/Salary||BASED ON EXPERIENCE|
|Start Date||Monday, October 5, 2020|
- Prince George's County
- Fort Washington
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Fort Washington, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!