FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Quality Built Homes is hiring! With more than 30 years in the business and nearly 4,000 homes sold, we have developed a unique and integrative approach to building homes in Southern Maryland. We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. Candidate must enjoy interacting with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment, and be prepared to learn our in-house software programs. Full-time position involves greeting visitors, daily computer use, professional telephone etiquette, and conflict resolution/problem-solving skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary. Construction experience is preferred.
· Kindly greet customers, subcontractors, vendors, and other visitors.
· Answer/route incoming calls on a 9-line switch board phone system in a timely, professional manner.
· Enter homeowner correspondence into our database program.
· Process all incoming mail daily. Deliver outgoing mail/FedExes.
· Assist homeowners with concerns and inquiries.
· Act as a liaison between homebuyers, service department, superintendents, and excavation department.
· Monitor/order/distribute all office and break room supplies.
· Respond to subcontractor and vendor inquiries by phone or email.
· Create/maintain Excel spreadsheets for various departments and/or personal tracking purposes.
· Generate memos, letters and emails as instructed by management.
· Send weekly subcontractor schedules for the upcoming week.
· Maintain/update Miss Utilities for new home digs using Miss Utilities ITIC website.
· Create/scan/link/file superintendent purchase orders.
· Call in Calvert County building inspections.
· Other various clerical duties as assigned by management.
Competitive pay and benefits package includes 401k, paid medical insurance, health spending accounts, paid vacation, paid holidays, and new home discounts. Please e-mail resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Start Date||Monday, October 12, 2020|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!