We are looking to fill several Carpenters Helper positions and are willing to train the right people. Applicants must have experience in construction, trim work, painting, caulking, assembly and taking accurate measurements. This work is year-round, both interior and exterior, primarily nights and weekends.
· Read and follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
· Install structures and fixtures; assembly
· Take accurate measurements and cut wood, plastic and other materials
· Versatile in completing many different tasks
· Skilled in using hand tools, squares, levels, chisels, power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, and nail guns
Able to construct, install, repair structures, fixtures, plywood, wallboard. Duties include using, supplying or holding materials or tools. Loading and staging trucks, cleaning work areas, equipment, machinery and maintain a clean and safe job site.
A valid driver’s license, clean driving record and background check are required. Applicants must have or be able to obtain a DOT medical card to drive a cargo box van and have experience maneuvering a cargo trailer.
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, and vacation and holiday pay. If you are, an enthusiastic self-starter, if you need minimal supervision, take pride in your work, and are ready to manage your own crew, then, please send your resume for consideration.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Charlotte Hall
Member Since: Feb 16, 2017
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!