Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Programmer in St. Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Develop user interfaces and branding of SharePoint sites.
- Create, deploy, and maintain responsive SharePoint website designs with master pages, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
- Create and manage SharePoint sites, content types, site columns, templates, and workflows.
- Develop forms, applications, and workflows using InfoPath and SharePoint designer.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience designing and developing SharePoint sites.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and Nintex experience desired.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High school Diploma or GED required.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.