Energy Select is the leading local provider of Solar Installations, LED lighting, EV Car Chargers, and Solar Battery Back-up Systems. This position is for a dedicated person who is motivated by the challenges of a rapidly growing small business. We maintained a strong and reliable brand and professional reputation for 20 years, completed hundreds of solar and lighting projects, and if you would like to lead a small and energetic sales team, this is your chance. Solid and demonstrated-by-the-numbers sales experience is a must. We are looking for someone who can be metric, data driven and lead by example, actively engaging in sales. Client relations experience is mandatory and a confident ability to work with clients and a talented sales team of four. As a senior manager, this individual will run the sales function and will work closely with the Marketing and IT Manager and the President. Base of $30K + Performance Based Incentive of $30K-$70K. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Competitive salary plus performance-based incentives Key Responsibilities:
You are a perfect fit for this position if ...
- Continue the rapid year-on-year sales growth. “Make your numbers”
- Manages/Coaches four sales representatives
- Sets achievable and stretch goals
- Be an expert (after training) in solar, LED Lighting, and other technical solutions
- Instills a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
- Communicates with clients daily and puts out fires when necessary
- 5+ years of solid sales experience managing people and projects
- Demonstrated ability to commit to an organization and foster growth
- Must be a “procedures person” who can also enforce adherence
- Maintains a professional communication and image
- Overall computer fluency is a must in standard office productivity software (documents and spreadsheets) and project management software (and decent typing speed). We are largely a paperless office utilizing Google Drive.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, manage shifting priorities and adjust well to change
- High degree of energy, motivation, and dedication to what we are creating
You are a perfect fit for this position if ...
- You are someone who likes to encourage others to succeed and help them get there with modern approaches to selling (timely responses, build the relationship, be a customer advocate)
- You understand the numbers and have suggestions on how to get better leads
- You are good at math and understand financing
- You can write a sales script to help the sales team follow up through multiple channels.
- You build lead generation avenues and are an active and visible member of the community
- You could get on stage and train how to sell
- You like being a part of a team and you’re competitive (in a good way)
- Alternative energy is one of the most exciting fields to be in because of its growth and feel-good factor
- Be extremely active in your own sales with numerous clients
- If it’s a good idea, run with it
- If you’re capable of it, a great deal of autonomy
- Future medical benefits
- We care and work very hard
- Produce targets and specific incremental revenue goals each month for each established product and service field
- Specific targets to be reviewed and agreed upon
- Generate a target number for your team of new prospects meetings/proposals/conversations each month
- Manage list building and/or campaign initiatives to create and maintain a specific number of new top prospect leads per month.
- Lead the sales team to achieve the revenue goal of producing an agreed-upon number new clients
- Demonstrate a consistent increase in sales KPIs, sales conversion rates and the like
- Utilize systems (CRM, Email Marketing, List Management as required for prospecting & client outreach) to create, measure, automate, and report on all sales KPIs and metrics in Sales meetings.
- Collaborate on the creation of product web pages, marketing, and promotional materials
- Schedule and arrange public information sessions and gather leads from these engagements.
- Collaborate with social media and content team to create on-brand and valuable content for prospects such as videos, press releases, web pages and workshops
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Keep current on industry trends and new marketing methods to improve brand awareness
- Manage the scheduling, agendas, and reporting of sales at sales meetings
- Lead sales team through team and individual sales accountability meetings, using tracking tools and team goals
- Be a data analyst to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and metrics
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
- Managing organizational sales by developing a sales plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and develop and launch CRM/Sales Ops procedures. Owning sales team adoption of CRM systems and developed best practices
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Provide process creation support related to Sales and Marketing.
- Train the sales team and develop your own training schedule to meet team goals.
- Take initiatives to create incentives that motivate stronger results month over month.
- Demonstrate strong leadership within the company and the sales team. Leading event sales and weekly sales team productivity. For example, build in the pipeline and follow up system
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in sales and marketing, advertising, or communication industries
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems
- Strong working knowledge of standard office productivity software's, Google Apps experience is a plus.
- Ability to grasp technical aspects of solar systems, LED lighting, EV chargers, and battery backup (but not at engineer level)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and very strong leadership
- Expert communicator with proven skills managing and driving a team
- You take initiative and are highly self-motivated
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!