Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! Asbury Solomons is a continuing care retirement community providing independent living options such as cottage homes and spacious apartments, as well as assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support and rehab services. As part of Asbury Communities, Inc., a not-for-profit aging services organization, we are completely focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life every day. Asbury is honored to have consistently earned certification as a Great Place to Work based on associate feedback to questions related to trust, culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
Ensuring that we provide a safe and healthy environment for those who work and live at our communities is our highest priority. We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.
- Conducts daily rounds to be aware of resident’s condition and environment and implements physician’s orders and plan of care.
- Ensures nursing assistants are implementing plans of care as required in accordance with community’s policies/procedures.
- Participates in care planning process and updates for change in condition.
- Obtains physicians’ orders and on new residents and assessments in accordance with standards of practice.
- Assures relevant documentation for all admissions every shift for at least 7 days to establish baseline data.
- Collaborates with Nurse Manager/Supervisor in the assessment of the resident & notifies the resident, physician, & interested family member immediately of changes in resident status as well as incidents/accidents that may require physician interventions.
- Assists physician on rounds during physician visits to transcribe & administer physicians orders according to standards and ensures that physicians and communities orders are implemented.
- Promotes continuity of care between shifts and follows through regarding resident issues such as incident reports, physician orders, and changes in resident condition.
- Holds active RN license & is in good standing in the state of Maryland’s Board of Nursing.
- Currently certified in CPR
- At least 2 years previous experience in a medical/surgical, rehab, or geriatric nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of federal & state regulations for long-term care desired.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||RN License|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!