Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! Asbury Solomons is a continuing care retirement community providing independent living options such as cottage homes and spacious apartments, as well as assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support and rehab services. As part of Asbury Communities, Inc., a not-for-profit aging services organization, we are completely focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life every day. Asbury is honored to have consistently earned certification as a Great Place to Work based on associate feedback to questions related to trust, culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
Ensuring that we provide a safe and healthy environment for those who work and live at our communities is our highest priority. We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.
- Performs specific maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor and as outlines in established maintenance policies and procedures.
- Removes furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and fixtures to support renovations.
- Repairs drywall and paints interior/exterior surfaces.
- Installs/repairs appliances including but not limited to refrigerators, garbage disposals, washers/dryers, and stoves.
- Installs baseboard, casing, closet doors, and does miscellaneous carpentry.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of residential and common area equipment.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of residential units and common area equipment.
- Maintains work area and assigned spaces in a clean, safe, and professional manner
- Performs mechanical systems logs/rounds as directed by supervisor.
- Utilize maintenance management system to document data including but not limited to work order completion, issue resolutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year previous maintenance experience required
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!