Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! Asbury Solomons is a continuing care retirement community providing independent living options such as cottage homes and spacious apartments, as well as assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support and rehab services. As part of Asbury Communities, Inc., a not-for-profit aging services organization, we are completely focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life every day. Asbury is honored to have consistently earned certification as a Great Place to Work based on associate feedback to questions related to trust, culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
Ensuring that we provide a safe and healthy environment for those who work and live at our communities is our highest priority. We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.
- Records all entries on flow sheets, kiosk, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner; uses only authorized abbreviations established by facility.
- Assists residents with dressing/undressing, as necessary.
- Assists residents with bath functions and all personal hygiene, as directed.
- Assists residents with bowel and bladder functions; keeps indwelling catheter bags below the level of the bladder; maintains records; & collects specimens, as instructed.
- Turns and positions immobile residents in correct and comfortable position every two hours or PRN.
- Assists residents in preparing for and transporting to and from medical appointments, activity, and social programs.
- Assists residents to walk with or without self-help devices, as instructed.
- Checks resident's vital signs, measures weight and height, and records data as instructed; reports any variances to Charge Nurse.
- Assists with caring for dying residents and their families; provides post mortem care, as instructed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNA/GNA license
- First Aid
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!