Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Assist in the design, development, implementation, and unit testing of C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET applications including Web Forms, MVC and custom MVVM/MVP architectures
- Assist in the design and development of database objects including tables, views, stored procedures and scheduled jobs
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least five (5) years of software development experience
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related area may be substituted for one (1) year of experience
- C# and .NET framework or other software development experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with CI/CD practices
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools (Jira, TFS, Azure)
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Associates Degree in Computer Science or a related area, or one year of experience in place of a degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.