Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Tableau Developer, Mid in Patuxent River, MD (REMOTE). Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Come join our team as we support a large 5-year IT government contract for the Naval Air Systems Command!
Position Type: Full Time
Work Site: Patuxent River, MD
Work Location: Remote (see COVID-19 procedures below)
**COVID-19 Procedures: On-boarding will require 1-2 visits to Patuxent River, MD. Training will be virtual and telework maximized/permitted to the greatest extent possible, however training/tasking may require on-site work a few hours per week. Occasional evening/weekend on-site support for upgrades/patching is required. Future on-site/telework requirements/schedules may change as additional client direction is received.
- Design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions (analytic reports and dashboards) using Tableau, Qlik, or other BI tools
- Gather reporting, dashboard, and metric requirements for BI solutions
- Design and create data visualizations and reports according to user requirements and integrate into existing applications
- Develop and maintain queries to provide customized data
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA degree and 3 years related experience OR AA/AS degree and 7 years related experience OR HS and 9 years related experience.
- Experience designing and developing business intelligence solutions using Tableau, Qlik, or a related BI tool required (Tableau highly preferred)
- Excel data analysis experience required
- SQL experience desired
- Database experience desired
Active secret clearance required. Interim secret clearance acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS/BA degree and 3 years related experience OR AA/AS degree and 7 years related experience OR HS and 9 years related experience.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.