Why Join Us?
Find purpose in your career! Asbury Solomons is a continuing care retirement community providing independent living options such as cottage homes and spacious apartments, as well as assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support and rehab services. As part of Asbury Communities, Inc., a not-for-profit aging services organization, we are completely focused on doing all the good we can for those we serve. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the personal fulfillment that comes from making a difference in someone's life every day. Asbury is honored to have consistently earned certification as a Great Place to Work based on associate feedback to questions related to trust, culture, and the meaning they derive from their jobs.
Ensuring that we provide a safe and healthy environment for those who work and live at our communities is our highest priority. We are proud of the incredible work being done by our associates and grateful for the support we are receiving from our many residents and family members as we work through this pandemic together. We continue to aggressively work to minimize the risks of the COVID-19 virus for residents and associates in our communities.
- Serves meals timely and following proper procedure so that hot food remains hot, cold food remains cold and customers receiving the meal are satisfied.
- Follows POS system accurately when taking and serving orders so that the correct meal order is served to each and every customer.
- When hosting, provides a friendly atmosphere by greeting residents with a smile, answering the phone in a professional and articulate manger, seating residents in a pleasant and timely manner, responding to all requests in a timely and efficient manner, etc.
- Perform host duties as assigned including posting carry-out meals and copying menus.
- Appropriately follows direction of supervisors to ensure quality team work and smooth delivery of service.
- Makes sure that work area is prepared on time including properly setting tables and stocking side stations; ensures that bread, juice, drinks, etc. are also ready for the meal session.
- Properly stores all food items (salad dressing, creamers, etc.) including labeling and correctly securing/wrapping items to minimize waste and ensure freshness.
- Completes daily sanitation assignments and cleans throughout the meal service without being reminded so that all work areas are maintained in a neat, clean & safe manner; uses appropriate protective equipment when cleaning (latex gloves, etc).
Previous food service experience preferred.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!