Looking for an administrative office assistant for a busy mechanical contractor
Monday - Friday (9am-5pm or 8am-4pm). We offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
* General office responsibilities
* Filing of paperwork, forms, tracking receipts
* Filling out paperwork
* Consolidation of data into Excel
* Answering phones
* Data entry
• Knowledge of QuickBooks. 2-3 Year minimum with job costing experience preferred
* Individual must be professional, reliable/punctual, and well organized
• 2-3 years previous office experience preferable.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A friendly, willing attitude and team player will go a long way in our company.
• Must have reliable transportation.
* Great organizational, listening, problem solving skills.
* Ability to "get things done"
* Be a team player while being able to work well independently.
* Must be reliable, responsible, trustworthy, timely, and pass a background check.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- Calvert County
Member Since: Feb 17, 2021
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!