Busy dealership Service department looking for experienced quick lube and entry-level technicians for an additional Express Lube team. Apply today to https://falpm-inc.verahr-hiring.com/job/80686/automotive-service-technician
Opportunity to advance with on the job training.
Job Responsibilities As a Quick Lube Technician, you will be expected to perform quality oil and filter changes and minor tire work at a high volume. Ensuring all areas of the job are done in a timely manner without sacrificing quality assurance. Also, perform a complete MultiPoint inspection of the vehicle and present any genuine needs the customer may need to address for the care of their vehicle and safety.
Your specific duties will include:
• Performing all work efficiently and accurately, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards, and operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Communicating with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
• Documenting all work performed and recommended on the repair order
• Participating in manufacturer-sponsored training programs required for your position.
• Understanding, keeping up-to-date and complying with federal, state, and local regulations (e.g. hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.)
Specific qualifications for this role include:
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Lube Tech Experience and/or ASE certification a plus
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!