Do you want to be a part of a growing company? Victor Stanley, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of site furnishings. From benches and bike racks to smart litter receptacles, which use our Relay Sensor and Service to enable efficient collection routing, we meticulously design, engineer and manufacture every detail to ensure our site furnishings will withstand the test of time. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture. We have been in business since 1962 and our products can be found in more than twenty other countries.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. As well as to help team members meet and/or exceed the company’s expectations.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service management position. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills. The Customer Service Manager may be responsible for a limited number of territories.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Keep improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Supervises the daily operations of the Customer Service Department
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service representatives and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative improvement
- Monitor industry’s price changes, and recommend and manage necessary in-house measures
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Answer questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses
- Measures team’s performance
- Handles complex and escalated customer service issues
- Effectively communicates company and department goals, achievements, problems, solutions, practices, and changes
- Confers with other supervisors and managers to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information such as business development strategies and marketing information
- Applies quality control through quote and order review processes, policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
The position requires a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related area and at least 5 years of experience or substitution of relevant work experience can waive education requirements. Customer Service Certification desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Veterans/Disabilities