Service Contract Sales Representative for Central Maryland Region
Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc., is a growing company with a friendly working environment. We love to celebrate successes whether it is getting a PO, meeting/exceeding budgets, finding our people doing good things and have fun.
Some of the ways we celebrate are crab feasts, yearly employee fishing trips, yearly Christmas parties, departmental lunches, and quarterly potlucks (we have fantastic cooks!). Some of the benefits we offer are:
· Eight paid holidays: New Year’s, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day (we are a veteran friendly company!), Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, and Christmas Day
· Sales Reps have a solid base with UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!
· Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· 401(k) – Matching, with Profit Sharing, company-paid Long and Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance Policy
The Service Contract Sales Representatives will develop service business in St. Mary's, Calvert, Charles, Prince George's, Montgomery and Frederick County. Sales will include:
· Planned Maintenance Agreements for generators
· Extended warranties
· Diesel fuel services
We are looking for career-minded sales professionals with 3-5 years of outside sales experience and 3-5 years of sales experience- this includes restaurant/hospitality.
A basic knowledge of diesel and natural gas engine generators or, good engine or electrical knowledge is a strong plus.
We want you to develop brand awareness.
Prospect, qualify, quote, and close the sales of PM Agreements & Sold Services to existing and potential commercial and industrial customers while following up throughout the selling process and assisting with all documentation.
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Associates Degree|
|Years of Experience Required||3|
|Wage/Salary||Base with uncapped commission|
|Start Date||Monday, November 22, 2021|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!