Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a TeamCenter Solutions Architect in Lexington Park, MD - Remote. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
Company Site: Lexington Park, MD
Work Location: Remote
- The solution architect is responsible for providing the technical and functional guidance for the planning, architecture, deployment, and integration of Siemen’s Teamcenter PLM platform.
- The solution architect will help guide the strategy and overall roadmap of Teamcenter PLM amongst Active Workspace and Rich Client applications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders focusing on Teamcenter data models, workflows, and stylesheets to implement and maintain business processes related to Navy aircraft maintenance.
- Oversee Teamcenter PLM application architecture and learn about future releases to evaluate the impact this can have on product improvement, and value stream mapping workflows.
- Work with teams involving engineering project leads, product marketing, CAD designers, and other stakeholders such as IT team to ensure strong communication and integration with the Teamcenter platform.
- Responsible for implementing OOTB Manufacturing Process Planning and Change Management.
- Develop custom workflows in Teamcenter.
- As the technical expert, this person will provide guidance on PLM and other engineering software solutions involving CAD/CAM.
- Continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, solr engine, database, load balancer and translations servers.
- Assist in addressing performance in Teamcenter implementations that may arise.
- Interface with the engineering staff of all levels and work with PLM vendor for resolutions to highly complex and unique design issues.
- Create and maintain documentation of best practices and instructions for Teamcenter.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Expert knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter UA v12.x or above, encompassing BMIDE, Workflow, Access Management (ADA), Project Security, Organization, Groups and Roles, Dispatcher service, Active Workspace Client, Reporting and Analytics.
- Wide-ranging experience and advanced knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM), Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Bill of Material (BOM) Management, Mechanical/Electrical CAD, Model-based Engineering, Additive Manufacturing.
- Understanding and wide application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Product Data Management, Project Management, Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance, Major Upgrades, Software implementation, and validation.
- A consistent track record demonstrating the design, development, implementation, delivery, upgrade, and maintenance of PDM and PLM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information at all levels.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance, Interim clearance acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.