Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Teamcenter Developer in Lexington Park, MD - Remote. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full Time- Remote
- Developing/Implementing PLM solutions Teamcenter, Knowledge of modern technologies (Cloud, Web, mobile apps, IoT etc.) is desired.
- Works under the guidance of the engineering manager to develop solutions.
- Collaborate with functional experts and technical architects to understand technical requirements, develop solutions and create demonstrations.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with a focus on surpassing customer expectations on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in Developing/Implementing PLM solutions Teamcenter
- Programming experience with Siemens Teamcenter PLM product suite including development, customization & configuration.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis/Design, ITK development and BMIDE
- Scripting using Teamcenter client programs, batch scripting.
- Experience with Siemens migration and database consolidation tools
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and making joint decisions and sharing best practices
Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS in Engineering or Computer Science or related major.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.