Commercial Sales Account Manager
A Commercial Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with existing customers, potential clients, and acting as a liaison between estimating, operations and clients from start to completion of client’s projects.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal, then ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, this is a great opportunity.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present Pavement Corporation to potential clients with enthusiasm whether on the phone
• Identify client needs and suggest solutions
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Attend seminars and trade shows as needed
• Represent Pavement Corporation at various events, organizations, and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business.
• Develops community ties to enhance public brand image of the company.
• Proven work experience in sales
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, email campaigns, etc.)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Familiarity with CRM software
• Proficiency with computers, iPads, phones, and current technology
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Ability to stay organized and follow the company’s processes
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations
• Aptitude to work well under pressure in a fast-paced setting
• Quick thinking & can adapt to changes readily
• Self-starter who takes initiative and can maintain professionalism and flexibility in an excited environment
• BS degree in Marketing or Business, preferred
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Charles County
Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!