Furniture Repair, Delivery, and Assembly
Schoenbauer Furniture Service is looking for a responsible and reliable full time technician to work in our shop and assist with driving our delivery truck in the metropolitan area. Duties would include prepping furniture for repairs and refinishing, organizing the warehouse, loading and unloading truck for pickups and deliveries, furniture assembly, and driving the truck when needed.
Applicant must have a good driving record and experience driving a box truck; attention to detail, work well with others, represent our company in a professional manner, and ability to lift large, heavy items.
Position will be a combination of hours in our Charlotte Hall warehouse, and on the road in the metropolitan area. Potential for early mornings; hours may fluctuate.
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Communicate with co-workers and customers in a professional manner
- Collect payments, complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Valid driver’s license
- DOT required to drive our box truck in the local and metropolitan area (DC, MD, and VA)
- Must have a good driving record and able to pass a background check
- Experience working with furniture is a plus but not a requirement.
*Submit resume in person or online.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||0|
|Start Date||Monday, July 18, 2022|
- St. Mary's County
- Charlotte Hall
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Charlotte Hall, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!