Historic St. Mary’s City, a museum of living history and archaeology, located on the site of Maryland’s first capital (1634-1695), seeks applicants for part-time museum guide positions. Museum guides lead school tour programs in a beautiful outdoor setting. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in history who is looking for a flexible, part-time position during school hours.
- Part-time: 12-16 hours per week; workday usually begins at 10:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm.
- Seasonal: March-June; September-November.
- $16.95/hour, including paid training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be flexible, dependable, highly motivated, and team oriented.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to interact with museum visitors in a friendly and professional manner
Submit cover letter and resume:
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Employment Sector||State Government|
|Type of Position||Part-Time Temporary|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||0|
|Start Date||Friday, March 3, 2023|
- St. Mary's County
- St. Mary's City
Member Since: May 8, 2015
St. Marys City, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!