Hiring Immediately, Service Advisor. Excellent compensation and benefits. Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor! Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer salary, monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Clean, organized and structured work environment. High Volume service department with a lot of opportunity. REQUIREMENTS Previous automotive service advisor experience is REQUIRED. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a plus. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. We are looking for candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn. BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salaries, commission, and bonus programs based on experience.
- EMPLOYEE-OWNED! FREE SHARES YOU CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY!
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Top technicians and equipment to support you
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Greet customers in a timely manner.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Test drives vehicles when required.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
|Start Date||Monday, September 18, 2023|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!