Pioneering Decisive Solutions, Inc., (PIDESO) is a woman-owned, veteran-owned small business established in 2006. We provide research, development, design, integration, production and test of instruments, automated test systems, system software products, test Program sets, and test kits – while playing a major role in research, development, and implementation of maintenance infrastructures crucial to national defense.
We are looking for a Controller with federal prime and or federal/state/municipal construction accounting experience. Must have a minimum of 7 years’ accounting experience with at least 5 years in government or construction accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for company financial management, monthly accounting financial reporting, variances and management reporting and sales tax reporting.
- Develop and oversee indirect rate structures, budgets, forecasts, incurred cost submission, and prepare the monthly financial reporting package to include balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow forecast.
- Cash flow management; A/P, A/R and GL.
- Work with outside CPA on annual financial statements.
- Work with Program Managers to support proposal activity and help to create project costing to include labor and inventory.
- Oversee financial tracking of PIDESO direct, indirect, and unallowable expenses to ensure that purchases are processed correctly.
- Oversee the establishing of job and service item codes in QuickBooks and the implementation of timekeeping tracking to ensure compliance as required by DCAA.
- Minimum 7 years’ accounting experience, preferably in government or construction accounting.
- Federal prime contracts and task order accounting experience a plus.
- Financial management experience.
- Experience with inventory and management reporting.
- Proficient using QuickBooks Desk Top Enterprise Version.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel required.
- Multi-state tax and regulation experience a plus.
- Payroll knowledge and experience a must.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||7|
|Wage/Salary||97,500 to 106,000|
|Start Date||Wednesday, November 8, 2023|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!