Seeking a position as an entry level information technology specialist utilizing expertise in solving technical related issues in order to manage a smooth flow of online operations for the company.
My professional competencies include Teamwork, Communication, Leadership, Information Security, Programming, Data Entry, Multitasking and Decision Making.
· Medisoft software
· Troubleshooting/resolving problems
· Microsoft word/PowerPoint/visual studio/excel
· Data Entry
June 2015 – current
Home Health Aide / Community Health Care, Bushwood MD
· Supports client by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
· Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
· Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
· Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Provided excellent home health care service to clients and family.
January 2017 – cUrrent
Medical Assistant/ Administrative / Dr. Zahir Yousef Sleep & Pulmonary, Huntingtown MD
· Update/maintain/trouble shoot medical software through command line for easier use
· Answer office phones and schedule appointments
· Greet patients and prepare them for examinations
· Obtain patient medical history and vital signs
· Assist physician during patient examinations
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule appointments
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Maintain contact lists
· Provide general support to visitors
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
december 2015 – january 2017
Administrative Assistant / Community Health Care, Largo MD
• Adept at using social media to create and maintain company’s presence
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office applications
• Skilled at researching online information for providing support to different departments
• Exceptional understanding of using data entry software and performing data entry tasks with accuracy and precision
• Able to repair minor faults in office machines, printers, and scanners
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
mARCH 2013 – NOVEMBER 2015
Sub Artist / Subway, California MD
· Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
· Resolved complaints promptly and professionally.
· Mastered point-of-service (POS) computer system for automated order taking
· Assisted management with inventory control and stock ordering
· Handled closing and opening duties, and ensured space was tidy and ready for business each day.
April 2016- current
Associates in Software Development / ECPI, Online GPA-3.4
Fundamentals of Customer Service
Logic and Design
Intro to networking
Benevolent Home Health
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!