Please send all resume's to: email@example.com
A Guest Service Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. **Looking for someone that is capable of doing rotating shifts, including but not limited to overnight shift**
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
A Housekeeper / Room Attendant cleans and maintains all hotel public areas (i.e. lobby, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators, guest rooms, etc.) to meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
What Will I be Doing?
A Housekeeper / Room Attendant is responsible for making sure our guest rooms are held to Hotel's Cleaning Standards. A Room Attendant performs the following duties, but not limited to:
- Ensures that our Guest Rooms are held to Hotel's Cleaning Standards
- Empties carts of soiled linen, makes beds
- Disposes trash
- Cleans bathrooms (sinks, urinals, etc.)
- Dusts furniture and pictures
- Vacuums, sweeps and mops floors
- Removes spots, insects and debris
- Polishes fixtures
- Delivers items to room/suite attendants upon request
- Assists in cleaning guest rooms/suites as needed.
- Communicates to our guests and provides excellent customer service
- Responds to Guest Requests in a timely manner
- Other Duties as Assigned